Friday, January 7, 2011

Bipasha Basu Is Teaching Hindi To Rana Daggubati

I`m teaching Hindi to Rana Daggubati: Bipasha BasuBipasha Basu has been helping her Dum Maro Dum co-star Rana Daggubati with his Hindi. Considering her own command over the language, her helping the Hyderbadi hero is quite ironical.

She laughs, "Now whenever he asks me about a word, I'll charge him a fee. He's really nice, like our usual crop of young heroes in Bollywood, hassle-free.

Doesn't feel like he's any different from Mumbai heroes." Most of her interaction in the film is with him. She adds, "I have very little to do with one of my favourite co-stars Abhishek.

There's also Prateik in the film, who is an interesting young actor." Sounding like a fairy godmother, Bips!

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment