Friday, February 26, 2010

Neil Nitin Mukesh Will Be In Dhoom 3


It's Dhoom time again for Yash Raj banner but with some new faces. We hear that YRF has summoned Sanjay Gadhvi again to direct the next instalment of the 'Dhoom' series which will star their current blue-eyed boy Neil Nitin Mukesh.

According to a source, “Neil who's very close to Yash Raj Films has convinced Aditya Chopra to let Gadhvi do the third Dhoom movie. Neil himself is very keen on being part of the third installment.

Adi assured him there would be room for the young actor who's currently shooting for Yash Raj's Lafange Parinde.”

When contacted Sanjay Gadhvi, the young director said, “Everyone keeps asking me about 'Dhoom 3.' But the franchise belongs to Yash Raj Films. If Adi asks me to do it, I'd take the plunge, no two ways about it. Anything for Adi.”

Meanwhile, Neil Nitin Mukesh is tight lipped about the whole project as he said, “Who doesn't want to be part of the 'Dhoom' franchise? I'd love to be in 'Dhoom 3.' If Adi directs it, nothing like it. I've met Sanjay Gadhvi for a movie over a meal of rajma and chawal, and that's all I can tell you right now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment