Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shahrukh Khan Was Having Super Hero Dreams From The Childhood

Shah Rukh had super hero dreams from childhoodBollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, who is currently working on his superhero film "Ra.One", says he dreamt of being a superhero since childhood.

"When I was a kid, (I) used to tie a towel on my neck... wear my sister's tights and my red swimming trunks on top, eye mask and wanted to fly, " Shah Rukh wrote on his Twitter page.

The 44-year-old also informed that he is really inspired by the fitness of his children and wants to become like them.

"Aryan and Suhana fly without having to wear garbs, he does awesome taekwondo and she does malkhamb... both are super fit. (I) want to be like them, " wrote Shah Rukh.

While Aryan is 13 years old, Suhana is 10.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment