Saturday, July 17, 2010

Katrina Kaif's Birthday's Gift - Hottest, Raunchiest Song

Katrina Kaif celebrates the twentieth sixth birthday yesterday, a small picturesque town Pampelone Spain. Director Farah Khan with Katrina's hottest song and when Kat party sisters Isabella and Sonia flew down especially to spend some time with him. Zindagi Na Milega Dobara producer Riteish Sidhwani threw a small party of his in Spain. "I had a break of a couple of days this week and decided to fly to Valencia, where we were filming in London to spend time with my family," said Katrina by Pampelone.

"Travelling in London I missed my flight to Madrid! I had to wait in an airport in London for three hour to travel to another city in Spain and finally Pampelone, which is a small mountain village. It Because I lost my flight I spent 11 hours traveling from one place to another. " Katrina said it has not done much for his birthday. "I woke up my birthday Sonia and Isabella beside me. We were all so happy to be together, we ended up jumping on the bed and fighting with pillows." Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment