Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shakira feat Pitbull - Rabiosa

Rabiosa Lyrics Shakira

Title: Rabiosa Lyrics
Artist: Shakira feat Pitbull

These are Shakira feat Pitbull - Rabiosa
Free Musik Lyrics Video Clip Rabiosa by Shakira feat Pitbull Popular Lyrics

If you don’t get enough i ll make it double I got my boy in big, big trouble You know i want ya, atracao ahi. ratata You got a lot of the sex appeal, dont play along because I’m for real. you see that road isn`t meant for me you know i want you amarrao aqui

Oh ya papi, you’re like a mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca Oh ya papi, you’re like a mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca.

Rabiosa. Rabiosa. Come pull me closer.

Just say rabiosa, rabiosa. Come pull me closer.

Rabiosa, if you don’t get enough i`ll make it double

Pitbull: I’m trying to have fun, i love you, but you want me atracao, ratata

You got a lot of sex appeal, I don’t play baby, I’m for real you see that road isn`t meant for me you know i want you amarrao aqui Oh ya mami, lemme get the mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca

Shakira: Oh ya papi, you’re like a mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca

Pitbull: Oh ya mami, i like your mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca

Shakira: Oh ya papi, you’re like a mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca courtesy of http://lyricsblogku.blogspot.com Rabiosa, Rabiosa Come pull me closer Just say rabiosa, rabiosa Come pull me closer

Pitbull: Oh ya mami, lemme get the mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca

Shakira: Oh ya papi, you’re like a mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca

Pitbull: Oh ya mami, i like your mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca

Shakira: Oh ya papi, you’re like a mocha, Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca

Uh-huh, Uh-huh Uh-huh, Uh-huh.

These are Shakira feat Pitbull - Rabiosa Video clip



Populer Lyrics Shakira feat Pitbull - Rabiosa Free Musik Lyrics Video

Shakira Lyrics Rabiosa

No comments:

Post a Comment