Saturday, December 18, 2010

Agnes Obel - Brother Sparrow

Brother Sparrow Lyrics Agnes Obel

Title: Brother Sparrow Lyrics
Artist: Agnes Obel

These are Brother Sparrow Lyrics by Agnes Obel @lyricsblogku.blogspot.com
Free Musik Lyrics Agnes Obel - Brother Sparrow Populer Lyrics

Voices in the street, footsteps in the concrete
Guess I hear just every sound on the ground
From my window view, I know a color blue
that can bite so very hard, the day apart
Picture fresh as water clear
days have passed without you here
Courtesy of http://lyricsblogku.blogspot.com
Street lights dancing on the dark across the park
Waiting for a word from you, waiting for a sign or two
Footseps on the city ground, you know the sound
Brother Sparrow, come tomorrow to my window
Brother Sparrow, come tomorrow to my window
Populer Lyrics Agnes Obel - Brother Sparrow Free Musik Lyrics

Agnes Obel - Brother Sparrow Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment