Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vidya Balan Is Exhausted?

Vidya Balan is exhaustedVidya Balan, who has been shooting outdoors on the streets of Delhi for "Who Killed -Jessica" from dawn till 10.30 p.m., is extremely exhausted.

"There's no time to do anything. By the time we wrap up, all I want to do is crash out for the day, " she said.

"Sadly, I haven't even been able to meet my sister who stays in Gurgaon (on the outskirts of Delhi). She's a wife, mother and a jobholder. By the time she comes from work it's too late for us to meet up, " the actress said.

However, Vidya is quick to point out that she loves Delhi.

"I love the wide open spaces, the broad streets and the crowded lanes. Rani (Mukerji) and I have been shooting outdoors. Since she's my favourite actress from the immediately-senior generation, I am happy to be sharing camera space with her, " she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment