Friday, June 11, 2010

Kareena Kapoor Is Like Julia Roberts?

I am just like Julia Roberts: Kareena KapoorKareena Kapoor feels she shares a strange connection with her Hollywood counterpart, Julia Roberts. Here's why.

A popular film magazine recently polled for India's Most Beautiful Woman and Kareena Kapoor emerged on top of the list. In the US, Julia Roberts has won the poll as the Most Beautiful Woman In The World.

Bebo is thrilled to be in the same league as Julia. This is her third 'link' with the Hollywood actress. Kareena plays Roberts' role in the remake of Stepmom. And had an opportunity to meet the Pretty Woman, who stayed at Pataudi on her last trip to India.

Kareena says, "There's a strange connect between us. It's weird that I happened to be essaying Julia's role at same time and we both feature as the most beautiful women together in a magazine.

I have watched all of Julia's films and it's a big high to essay the same role that she did. I am inspired by her. I have always admired and tried to do the kind of woman-centric roles Julia essays like Erin Brockovich and Pretty Woman."

Similar personalities
She continues, "I feel our personalities are also similar. She has a natural smile and the choices she makes, stand out." About being voted the Most Beautiful Woman in the country, she says, "Having perfect features doesn't mean beauty. Juila is so happy and fulfilled that it shows. I am like that too."

In Bebo's list, the most beautiful faces in the world belong to, "My niece Samaira, sister Karisma and Juila Roberts." She admires the Hollywood actress for many reasons, "There is nothing contrived about Julia. She seems to have made peace with everything.

It has everything to do with who she is. I want to be like her. I would have loved to meet her when she had come down last year to shoot in Pataudi but because

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment