Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hrithik Roshan Is Superhero Of Darsheel Safary In Bollywood


After playing a dyslexic child in "Taare Zameen Par", Darsheel Safary will be seen as a superhero in his forthcoming film "Zokkomon", which is about extraordinary powers. The 13-year-old is happy to fulfil his fantasy, but hopes to be granted the powers in real life too.

"Hrithik Roshan is my superhero in Bollywood. He is a good dancer, has a very good body and is a great actor. I really want to work with him. I feel great and fortunate to fulfil my fantasy. I wish to help the world if granted these superpowers in real life too," Darsheel told here.

"'Zokkomon' is a completely different movie. The experience was very different as 'Taare Zameen Par' was an emotional movie and this is an adventure-action film," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment